August is catch-up time for me, following a two-week tour in North Central Washington. It was my third for the libraries there: amazing country and welcoming audiences. (And, serendipitously, I missed New Jersey’s heat wave :-)
In September and October, I’ve six performances coming up, in Jersey and in Massachusetts.
Here’s the calendar; thank you for checking:
* Saturday, September 7, 2:30 p.m.
Someone Must Wash the Dishes: An Anti-Suffrage Satire + lecture Borough of Glen Rock Quasquicentennial Boro lawn, 1 Harding Plaza, Glen Rock, NJ 07452 FREE
* Wednesday, September 25, 6:00 p.m. The Bedquilt Stories by Dorothy Canfield Fisher and Mary E. Wilkins Freeman Little Egg Harbor Library 290 Mathistown Road, Little Egg Harbor, NJ 08087 RESERVATIONS/QUESTIONS: http://theoceancountylibrary.org/Branches/LEH/leh.htm (609) 294-1197 FREE
* Thursday, October 3, 6:30 p.m. Someone Must Wash the Dishes: An Anti-Suffrage Satire + lecture Medfield Public Library 468 Main Street, Medfield, MA 02052
RESERVATIONS/QUESTIONS: http://www.medfieldpubliclibrary.org/ (508) 359-4544 FREE
* Saturday, October 5, 3:00 p.m. The Bedquilt Stories by Dorothy Canfield Fisher and Mary E. Wilkins Freeman Adams Free Library 92 Park Street, Adams, MA 01220 —Sponsored by the Susan B. Anthony Birthplace Museum RESERVATIONS/QUESTIONS: https://adamslibraryma.org/ (413) 743-8345 FREE
* Saturday, October 12, 1:00 p.m. Someone Must Wash the Dishes: An Anti-Suffrage Satire + lecture Monmouth County Archives & History Day, at Monmouth County Library Headquarters 125 Symmes Road, Manalapan, NJ 07726 —Sponsored by the NJ Council for the Humanities’ Public Scholars Program RESERVATIONS/QUESTIONS: http://www.monmouthcountylib.org/ (732) 431-7220 FREE
* Saturday, October 19, 3:00 p.m. [note: changed from 2:00] Someone Must Wash the Dishes: An Anti-Suffrage Satire + lecture Norwalk Public Library System—South Norwalk Branch 10 Washington Street, Norwalk, CT 06854 RESERVATIONS/QUESTIONS: https://www.norwalklib.org/104/SoNo-Branch (203) 899-2790 FREE